Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kids.

What I have come to realize is that, no, I don't need a man in my life to make me happy. But I do need someone. Someone who values me for who I am, someone I can love unconditionally and be loved unconditionally in return. If there is no man in my life, my prayer is that there will always be children. Watching them learn and love is such a blessing and I feel so privileged to be a part of their lives. The bond I had with my Rea Viewers is a bond that I will never relinquish and will always cherish. I'm going to miss them so much. They hold a special place in my heart and as I go on in this life, I pray that God will continually renew the mother's heart that He has planted within me. I can't wait until have kids of my own. And dating is merely a means to that end. And I trust that God will find the right man for me, but that doesn't mean I have to be a wife to be a mother. I will adopt a child, whether or not I am married. And I feel like I am prepared to accept that fate, if necessary.